Super easy veggie pizzeeee… sorry, I just wanted it to rhyme, but really this appetizer is an easy pizza to make while also getting people to eat their veggies! I made it for my husbands team at work and he “said” they liked it, so I decided to post how I made it. There are different variations, so I have NO idea where this one came from and there are probably a million different ones on Pinterest, so here is my own pin for the boards. 🙂
- 2 – 8 oz packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 – 8 z packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 package of dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese
- mixed veggies of your choosing – either fresh or an already chopped package, but whichever make sure you pat them down with a paper towel and don’t put them on wet
- Heat oven to designated temperature on crescent roll directions.
- Roll out the crescent dough on a cookie sheet that was sprayed with non stick spray. Make the dough one big rectangle instead of separating the dough out.
- Back 10 minutes or the amount of time on the crescent roll package directions. Allow the dough to completely cool.
- Combine cream cheese, Ranch dressing mix & spread it over the COMPLETELY cooled crescent dough.
- Sprinkle veggies and cheese on top, lightly press to help them stay on. If you want smaller pieces of veggies, you can chop them up in a food processor.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. If you want to make the night before, premake the crescent dough, but don’t put the toppings on until the day of event and leave in fridge otherwise the dough will get a bit too wet and mushy.